“Nothing is more exhausting than
the task that is never started.”
— Gretchen Rubin, Author of The Happiness Project
Take a moment to reflect on this:
- What task have you been putting off starting?
- What task has been on your “mental to do list” forever?
- What has been getting in the way of you starting that task?
- What impact has not doing that task been having on your personal energy?
- What would it be like to get started on that task?
- What is one small thing you could do today to get started on that task?
- How might your energy shift if you were to begin to work on that task?